See more of Clint's Photographs

14 February, 2009

Clint's Pictures

I purchased my first serious camera in 1977, upgraded it from time to time, received a Canon Sure Shot from from children as a birthday present in 2002. Went to Africa in 2004, dusted off my Canon EOS and my zoom lens and shot 20 rolls of film. I had the rolls developed and recorded on CD's. I was amazed at the quality of the images. Since then I have progressed with my addiction. 3 new lens with image stabilization, a digital camera, adult education at the high school, 2 new printers, Photoshop CS3, and Scott Kelby's 7 Point System.

The most positive response from the those outside my family came in January 2008 when I started to share some pictures of a wolf that I took in Yellowstone National Park at Christmas of '07. It has grown from there, my son-in-law is associated with etsy.com and got me on their web site, my brother -in-law created an LLC for me, one of my prints of an elk sold for $325 at the high school art auction and my work is now in several galleries.

More to come on each of these subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment