See more of Clint's Photographs

06 November, 2017

Insight on 4 days in Utah at National and State Parks

We recently spent 4 days in Utah visiting the National and State parks. After visiting Yellowstone and other parks near our ranch in Montana, I was truly amazed at the 
terrain and how it varied from park to park in Utah. I will add some of my photographs today and in the future to share our experience with you.

                               You have to ask the question, who painted these rocks
                Who do you suppose was around a million years ago to design this formation
                     Can you image what it was like to carve these formations. They are huge.
              I've been in a lot of parks but never have I seen so many rocks in such a formation.

No comments:

Post a Comment