See more of Clint's Photographs

06 April, 2009

Sunday was a sunny day

But the snow was still here. I went outside to take a picture of the "big sky" which was a brilliant blue and the fields and mountains covered with snow. A beautiful image to capture. As I was walking around to get the image I wanted, I spotted Rafiki leaving one portion of the pasture and heading toward the area near the Grove Creek where I had put their hay. Through the branches of one of the trees, I took this picture. If you have seen Rafiki, who was born a bay and then shed out to the grey that he is today, you might wonder if he is getting another color as there appears to be muted colors in places on his body. He is still grey, just like his head and neck in this picture, but the leaves and branches of the tree blended in the picture to create the muted colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment